Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Where have I been?

I've been busy motherfukkas. LMAO seriously, between work, hubby, Tivo, and some personal things, I've been swamped. The main reason I haven't posted?

15 days, 2 hours, 20 minutes and 27 seconds smoke free. 106 cigarettes not smoked.
$31.50 and 19 hours of your life saved. Your quit date: 5/2/2006 8:50:00 AM


My husband and I both quit smoking COLD TURKEY! We started eating more healthy. I've wanted to kill myself several times in th epast two weeks. My ass even started knitting to deal with the cravings. Isn't that enough shyt?

I've been trying to catch up on Tivo, but this detox makes you EXHAUSTED to the point I'm watching shows 3-5 days after they're on....and by that point I figure WHY EVEN POST. If I can't do it right, I'm just not doing it at all. It may suck, but fugg it, that's me.

I haven't watched last night's Idol yet, I got the last 3 eps of Prison Break, How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy, Sopranos, and King of the Hill ALL on Tivo. A sister NEEDS to catch up. My goal is to AT LEAST POST MY PICK FOR IDOL BEFORE THE SHOW TONIGHT. I know who I want to win...even though my girl Paris got kicked off too early. I'm torn between Taylor and Katharine...so let's see whose pic I put on the blog, shall we?

Britney Spears is fucking preggo again....even my ass knows a baby that young needs to be in the seat facing the reasr...not facing the front in a friggin convertable. I say take Sean Preston away before she does any permanent damage. I highly support mandatory birth control for anyone under 25. This shyt is getting ridiculous!

BBL....I got a lot of things to do and gossip to catch up on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

voice recognition
voice recognition