Monday, August 15, 2005

It is what it is yall!

To Whom It May Concern:

Just to let you guys know that I am alive and well. I have finished Harry Potter weeks ago and am currently taking a little time off. Unfortunately my girl Val (and gossip partner) has since left our job, therefore my free In Touch, Star, US and Life & Style has also departed (sniff, Val I miss ya girl!). I bought my first In Touch on Friday, which I have not done since the 1st week of May, thanks to Val.

I also got A LOT of personal shyt going on right now, so I figure its best I take vacation, regroup, catch up on all the gossip, and come back stronger. I also may ease up on all the gossip and add in more movie and book reviews. I’m undecided…go figure.

I’ll be back when I’m back yall. Sooner rather than later.

PEACE!

1 Comments:

Blogger tandyericks03607943 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voice recognition
voice recognition