Sunday, July 17, 2005

I LOVE Harry Potter!

The new Harry Potter book sold an astonishing 6.9 million copies in its first 24 hours, smashing the record held by the previous Potter release. 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' averaged better than 250,000 sales per hour, more than the vast majority of books sell in a lifetime.

I know I haven't been around much lately...but I got my own shyt goings on. Needless to say I received my copy of the Half-Blood Prince on 7/16 and haven't gotten to read as much as I would like.

However I do promise to be on point, if not catch up, this week. But I will state upfront if this book hooks me, yall may not see me til I'm done.

Don't be a stranger, write a fuckin comment, shyt.

I see mofos be reading, wtf a sista gotta do to make yall respond to summin? Show some naked pics?

3 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World Vacations

1:59 PM  
Blogger hiro said...

Help! I am lost. I was searching for colorado lawyer and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

3:05 AM  
Blogger heropoo said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about bad credit home equity loan

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voice recognition
voice recognition