Thursday, June 30, 2005

Who's tha Black Sheep? What's tha Black Sheep!


Rapper Dres and producer/DJ Mr. Lawnge are returning to the Hip-Hop scene with a new album, 8WM. According to Dres, re-entering the game is just another chance at furthering the Black Sheep legacy and continuing their success. In 1991, Black Sheep released their seminal debut "A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing," which reached #30 on the Billboard charts and ended up selling over a million records.


"I heard ya got tha feelin for da flava"

Lawd Flavor of the Month was my shyt. I can't believe I missed this story the other day, but I am SO happy some of my old faves or comming back. Does this mean Black Sheep is considered old school?


That's summin that makes me go....hhhmmmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

voice recognition
voice recognition