Thursday, June 30, 2005

Terry McMillan's 'Groove' got her fucked up

Author Terry McMillan has filed for divorce from the man who inspired the 1996 novel "How Stella Got Her Groove Back," which chronicled the romantic adventures
of a 40-something woman who falls for a guy half her age. In papers filed in Contra Costa County Superior Court, McMillan, 53, says she decided to end her 6 1/2-year marriage to Jonathan Plummer, 30, after learning he is gay. "It was devastating to discover that a relationship I had publicized to the world as life-affirming and built on mutual love was actually based on deceit," she said in court papers. "I was humiliated." In response, Plummer maintained McMillan treated him with "homophobic" scorn bordering on harassment since he came out to her as gay just before Christmas.

I'm sorry, but I have to...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUMBASS!

I'm sorry, but with all the book's like On The Down Low and "How U Doin" with Wendy, and shyt on Oprah, and movies, and books. C'mon Terry, even when I saw the movie I thought about it...how could you not?

Gurrrrl, I'm sorry he did you dirty like that. At least you were smart enough to get a prenup...but u still paying him alimony like a chump. Those lawyer fees will kill ya, won't they?
I hope your prenup is tight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

voice recognition
voice recognition