Friday, June 17, 2005

The Jump Off

Woman #1: You blew that smoke right in my face

Woman #2: I don't control the wind, bitch!

--46th & Vanderbilt

Overheard by: whirlygurly from http://www.overheardinnewyork.com

Dontcha just LOVE New York in the spring? This weather has been crazy and it's obviously spread.........all the way over to France! Yes, I have to go there or I couldn't call myself a gossip, now could I?

Tom And Katie To Wed!

TOM CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES are engaged! Tom confirmed the news himself at a Paris press conference with his new bride-to-be. "Today is a magnificent day for me, I'm engaged to a magnificent woman," he revealed. Tom proposed to Katie Thursday night in Paris, at the romantic Eiffel Tower. As to why Hollywood's top gun chose that particular spot? "It's Paris, it's a beautiful city, it's very romantic."Tom asked Katie to marry him around 12:30 a.m. at the end of a late night, candlelight dinner at Le Jules Verne restaurant, which is on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. "I will forever be jumping on couches and hanging from chandeliers," he later said at the Marseilles premiere


And did yall get a load of that ring?!?!?! If not, check the pic below.
Is just it me, or does it look like that 1928 filigree jewelry...kinda cheap, but actually MORE expensive because it LOOKS so cheap? Yellow diamond my a$$, how can NONE of the paparazzi get a front shot of the supposed"yellow" diamond? Hmmmm...
Let's just say I'm STILL not feeling TomKat...blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

voice recognition
voice recognition